Location will be 6940 Columbia Gateway Drive Suites 200/300
Columbia, MD 21046
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or related experience
- Able to interpret business requirements and programming specifications to write Java based systems that solve business needs.
- Significant exposure to and demonstrated proficiency in all aspects of programming and analysis, including design factors, software requirements, systems facilities, and execution protocols.
- Strong knowledge of agile principles and practices
- Experience with multi-tiered client/server applications.
- Experience with large scale message oriented architecture.
- Must be well organized and self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
o 8+ years of experience working with Java EE/Spring based environment
o 5+ years Java 6+, annotations, Generics, Java Collections
o 5+ years Spring – SpringBatch, SpringBoot, Spring Security, Spring JMX
o 5+ years with SQL, Hibernate, JDBC, JMS, Design Patterns
o 5+ years with automated integration & unit testing
o 3+ years with building RESTful services JSON,
o 3+ years with TCServer or any other App Containers
o 3+ years with UML diagram, Maven, Eclipse, Log4j
o 3+ years with Apache ActiveMQ, Tibco EMS
o Experience building software-as-a-service - The Twelve-Factor App principles
o Experience with Enterprise Logging – Splunk, Arcsight, etc
o Experience with application analytics, metrics, & monitoring – Grafana, Graphite, etc
o Experience with TCServer Clustering
o Experience with Client Side development
o Experience in the financial/brokerage industry
o Experience with caching frameworks - Ehcache/Coherence
o Experience with Spring SAML module
o Experience with Jasper Reports
o Experience with Atomikos TransactionsEssentials – other JTA/XA services
- Pluses: Any knowledge of portfolio/account rebalancing is a huge plus