Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs. Code may be used in enterprise or end-user applications, such as traveler management, guest management, biometrics capture, or desktop applications products. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. Provides in-depth technical trainings to internal engineering teams. May interact with government and enterprise customers to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities -
- Work with the stakeholders for requirement analysis and milestone definitions.
- Design, write, test, integrate, and maintain software applications.
- Write clean and maintainable code
- Perform documentation and code peer review sessions, group discussion and continuous training
- Rapidly learn new application and technologies
- Very good reasoning, problem solving, and innovation skills required.
- At least two years in software development.
- Fluent in Java, SQL, and REST (or SOAP)
- Windows, Linux (Redhat)
- MS-SQL, Oracle
- Java project experiences in various formats such as Web, Enterprise, and Cloud.