Dublin Ohio – Onsite @ Client HQ
6 Month Contract
Pay: $45.00-50.00 W2
Interview onsite, preferred local Candidates
Please Note that our client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Therefore interested applicants must be permanent US residents.
No Third Parties at this time.
Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. 4-6 years experience
Please ensure start candidates have the following:
- Good hands on Java development experience
- Hands on/Understanding of Spring Framework. Knowledge on Spring boot is a plus.
- Micro Services
- 4-5 years experience in the industry as a developer
- At least 2-3 years of work experience on agile development teams
- Experience in telecommunication domain will be a major plus
- Familiarity with common micro services pattern and ability to build micro services from scratch
- Good background and understanding on domain modeling and domain driven design
- Experience as Devops and understanding of containers; be able to take ownership of writing code and take it all the way to production
- Hands on experience designing, building, testing, deploying and supporting APIs and micro services in production
- Sound understanding of Queues, messaging, databases and Cloud
- Basic understanding of building secure micro services and knowledge of Single-sign-on
- Is proficient in building micro services with Unit Tests, Testing endpoints and enable continuous integration to perform end-end integrated tests
- Is experienced working on CD/CI platform and has the experience building and deploying to production in quick turnaround time
- Engineering degree or similar technical computer-science related education
Interested or know anyone who may be qualified?
Attach a fresh resume and salary requirements.
Will pay referral fee for all placed candidates.
Feel free to contact us at 972-239-6055