General Practitioner- Japanese
An international private hospital in Hanoi, North Vietnam requires a General Practitioner to join their growing medical team of 60+ international and local medical doctors.
This is a permanent full time role and offers the successful candidate the opportunity to think on a business level as well and potentially build out and grow this department
- Be the primary medical contact for patients from the Japanese language community
- Develop medical practice, focused on the Japanese language community and Corporations Lead health check and other preventive programs
- Team player in extensive medical team of GP’s and specialists, supported by state-of-the art diagnostic departments (Imagery: RX, CP, MRI and Lab) and excellent support staff
- Medical degree, (Master’s) with solid GP experience.
- To obtain a medical license it is essential that all candidates need to have worked 3 out of the last 5 years as a GP/medical doctor e.g. if you have worked as a surgeon but want to be a GP, that won’t work
- Able to work at least in Japanese, and English (other languages appreciated)
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven healthcare system
A successful candidate will be offered a renewable, 2-year contract with a highly competitive compensation package including variable pay for performance. This opportunity promises to be both challenging and rewarding for someone who has worked or wants to work in the international healthcare field.
If you are looking for a friendly and fast paced environment working with passionate colleagues with outstanding professional growth opportunities, this is a great opportunity for you
Start date: whenever possible for the candidate. With current covid, immigration and licensing process it will take at least 3 months
For more information please contact Roxayne West on +61 296345912 or alternatively send your resume ( in English ) to firstname.lastname@example.org