Our client, a growing residential cleaning company, is seeking an Operations Supervisor to join their team
Starting Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Maintains a high level of expertise in the janitorial & custodial field.
- Assists and conducts daily monitoring to ensure quality control measures of all cleaning and maintenance activities throughout the facilities.
- Ensures that the facilities are staffed, and the teams are scheduled appropriately to handle work volume to maintain quality standards.
- Have knowledge of all phases of Custodial Services work.
- Check equipment to ensure that it is in working order; instruct staff in work policies and procedures and the use and maintenance of equipment
- Trains new team members on assigned duties to guarantee that they are adhering to prescribed standards.
- Responds to all requests from the customer with a can-do attitude; follow up on requests with a sense of urgency.
- Completes daily quality checks to ensure that procedures meet goals and there is a clean and safe environment.
- Follows budget responsibilities and operates within established guidelines.
- Submits hours reports accurately and on time – maintaining the budget for each project/client.
- Coach team to ensure fullest potential is reached.
- Perform or assist with cleaning duties as necessary
Click here to apply online
- High School Diploma/GED with 3+ years of relevant experience is acceptable.
- 3-5 years’ cleaning experience.
- Knowledge of general chemicals and practices used in a janitorial setting
- Experience with janitorial equipment including automatic scrubbers, vacuums, pressure washers, etc.
- Structured and highly organized.
- Supervisory experience