Sales Executive- SouthEast
If you want to change how Cancer Research can improve the fight against Cancer, this is your opportunity to join rapidly growing & Award Winning Diagnostics company. This role works directly with the CCO.
Required Experience and Skills
1) Education: B.S. in Sciences, Advanced science and business degree strongly preferred. Immunology background/experience is a plus.
2) Experience in selling novel technology and gaining new accounts a plus.
3)Strong Organization and multitasking skills: Candidate must create a game plan for each of the Region customers, identify key influencers and purchasing PIs for each opportunity
4) High energy, self-starter to work in a fast-paced environment: Excellent problem-solving skills and high degree of integrity
5) Team player working closely with Marketing, FAS, and other departments within the Company. Open and constant communication is essential.
6) Working knowledge of CRM systems, Proficient in PC software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
• 75% domestic travel
Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the US.