Experience Range: 4-10 Years
Work Location: Hyderabad
- Candidate must be able to understand requirements from multiple streams to design, develop and support desired JIRA features
- Candidate must be able to identify and develop implicit and explicit user requirements as well as propose solutions to existing and future needs
- Develop best coding/setup practices to support multiple custom JIRA workflows, permission schemes, notification schemes, customized screens schemes, etc. for a large program
- Evaluate JIRA plugins to support core functionality and develop custom plugins that support the in-house requirements.
- Must be aware of the Agile methodologies to develop various Scrum and Kanban projects. Requirements
- Deep Understanding of the Script Runner plugin for Jira including Script Fragments, condition/validator/post function workflow scripts, script listeners, REST endpoints, utilizing the Script Console to bulk update Jira issues, and behaviours.
- Extensive experience integrating Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket primarily) with non-Atlassian applications using REST API.
- Ability to work in the Agile framework to identify process efficiencies in JIRA
- Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter types in JIRA
- Experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemas, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes
- Outstanding SQL skills on Postgres DB and excellent knowledge of JIRA version 7 underlying table structures
- Integration experience on JIRA with Confluence and other plugins (NFeed, Bobswift, etc)
- Experience developing and maintaining custom JIRA plugins
- Excellent experience developing reusable ScriptRunner code (listeners, endpoints, reusable scripts, etc)
- Experience in creating customized email templates with JETI plugin
- Experience with Portfolio plugin is an added advantage
- Experience in data warehousing concepts (data modelling, architecture, performance tuning, etc) is a plus