BCTG’s direct retail client is looking for a JDA Allocation Administrator/ MP&A (Merchandise Planning & Allocation) Systems Analyst
The individual will be responsible for supporting applications & strategic initiatives within our Merchandise Planning & Inventory Planning systems and processes. Associates can have a broad range of responsibilities, including requirements definition, quality assurance testing & best practice development. The individual will contribute to the deployment of Blue Yonder allocation software across the client’s Portfolio of brands.
- Serve as a liaison between Merchandise Planning, IT, & external software providers.
- Support strategic initiatives by directly contributing to the process design, documentation, user acceptance testing, and implementation of sustainable processes and system capabilities.
- Serve as a systems administrator for multiple JDA allocation system across brands, acting as the first point of communication on application support issues from the business teams.
- Support integration between JDA and CLIENT’s host systems.
- Analyze, write or modify basic JDA need variables.
- Support other MP&A systems in use.
- Assist user acceptance testing by developing scripts & compile a testing plan that can be executed in partnership with business teams.
- Develop training materials and help facilitate user training to ensure successful implementation of new systems and process
- Document business requirements by working with users and translate them into system development or modification.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree (Information Science & Technology, MIS, or related field) or equivalent experience is required.
- 2-3 years of experience in a retail environment supporting business teams & system’s implementations preferred.
- Understand the merchandize allocation business process and have worked on integrations between MP&A and other core systems such as ERP and/or WMS.
- Administrative experience with BY (JDA) suite of products.
- Experience in supporting various MP&A applications.
- Practical knowledge of SQL
- VB.net (C#) a plus.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting