Our client based in Cape Town South Africa is looking for Italian speaking language experts to join their ever-expanding organisation by servicing a prestigious airline brand at their offices in South Africa Cape Town. If you are career driven and looking to expand your career experience in the international market and an experience to work abroad, this is a perfect opportunity for you!Your role:
Assisting passengers and travel agents with flight bookings and queries relating to their travel in Italian & English via inbound calls, emails and social media responses
Work on renowned airline reservations systemsSalary:
- Basic Salary: R190 000 Per annum (R15 833.33 per month)
- Performance bonus: R 20 000,00 per annum
- Medical Aid – Voluntary basis with Discovery Health
- Paid annual leave starting at 18 days; get an additional day with each completed year of service up to 25 days
- Health Insurance – unlimited GP visits, dentistry, optometry, medications
- Provident Fund
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Flight & accommodation assistance in case of relocation
- Assist with permit application & cost!
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201700 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.