Our client based in Cape Town South Africa is looking for Italian speaking language experts to join their ever-expanding organisation by servicing a prestigious airline brand at their offices in South Africa Cape Town. If you are career driven and looking to expand your career experience in the international market and an experience to work abroad, this is a perfect opportunity for you!
- Work for a prestigious airline brand on various work streams
- Assistance to passengers with pre & post flight departure travel-related queries in customer relations department in German & English languages
- Work on renowned airline reservations systems & handle outbound voice calls, written correspondence & other multimedia channels daily
- Fully paid product and systems training provided
- Daily interactions with international passengers with queries and compliments
- Required to meet specific key performance indicators and meet expected client service levels
- Demanding and time-sensitive call centre environment
- Experience our multi-cultural work environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Working hours
- Perm contract at 40 hours per week
- Operational hours (Mon-Fri) 09h00 – 18h00*. EU daylight savings will apply
- Shifts may be subject to change depending on client requirements
- Training (Paid)
- 2 weeks classroom/practical training
- 2 weeks call centre integration
- Assessments will take place during training with pass mark of 85% required
- Probation period: 4 months
- Training & Probation at offices – Work from office
- Remote / work from home consideration depends on individual performance at the Company’s sole discretion
- Salary: R15 833,33 per month/ R190 000 per annum
- Native level fluency in Italian language: Verbal & Written skills essential (Advanced/Fluency level)
- Permanent residence permit or South African ID holders only
- Flexibility to work shifts. Weekends may apply
- Excellent customer service skills essential. Experience in call centre or travel & tourism industry preferred
- Excellent Computer literacy & technical skills
- Knowledge & experience on MS Office products & able to work on Windows-based operating systems. Previous experience on travel reservations systems is beneficial
- Own transport
- No criminal record
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201700 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.