Invoicing Coordinator - Vancouver Island
Take your administrative and accounting experience as well as your attention to detail to the next level with this opportunity! If you have strong administrative skills, exposure to AP and looking to advance your accounting skills in a really fast pace environment, this might be just what you are looking for!
Our client, a manufacturing company is looking for an Invoicing Coordinator to join their team on Vancouver Island on a permanent basis as part of their accounting team. This family owned company is known for their open and friendly work environment.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this position will allow you to take charge of all the invoicing functions within the team! Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Daily processing of the sales invoices;
- Validating contractual information to ensure accuracy of invoices
- Verify invoices;
- Support accounts payable and accounts receivable by generating accurate, complete, and timely invoices
- Responsible for internal and external customer inquiries pertaining to invoice discrepancies
- Perform other administrative duties, such as facilitating audits and checking inventory
Your strengths include:
The ideal candidate will have really high accuracy skills as well as other following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- At least 2-5 years Canadian accounting experience in experience in dealing with high volume invoices and strong knowledge of GAAP
- Working experience in the manufacturing industry is a definite asset
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and working experience with an ERP system (Great Plains or Navision is an asset)
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented able to work with extremely tight monthly and weekly deadlines
- Must be able to demonstrate energy, initiative and cross departmental team building skills
If you are interested in this role, please respond directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (403.457.5888). Please view our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities!
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!