Investor Relations Specialist (ID:3690)
Investor Relations Specialist, Venture Capital
Our client is a dynamic Venture Capital investment firm, who caters to early-stage companies by assisting them in raising capital, financing, and devising their going-public strategies. Several of their investments have reached a market capitalization of $1 billion.
The Investor Relations Specialist is responsible for shareholder communication which includes ensuring the company is strategically positioned with analysts, investors, and all stakeholders. This person will be responsible for assisting in the creation of the appropriate strategy, framework, and tactics, as well as for providing a compelling investor relations roadmap. This role requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to carefully manage relationships outside the company in the equity research and investor community.
We are looking for a highly enthusiastic, engaging, and results-driven individual with strong sales and organizational skills to support IR initiatives for our clients. This role will appeal to a highly motivated team player and self-starter who thrives in a collaborative environment.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Act as the main point of contact for investor inquiries via phone, email or in-person
- Make outbound calls to prospective investors and field inbound investor inquiries and requests
- Support the preparation of a wide range of investor communications materials such as investor presentations, fact sheets, etc.
- Gather and compile data from analyst reports and keep track of peers
- Contribute to the implementation of investor relations strategy and plan
- Build and develop relationships with potential investors and key shareholders
- Maintain a database of investors meeting minutes and all related communications
- Complete other various projects as assigned
What you must bring to this role:
- Exemplary communication skills (verbal, written, presentation) and sales skill
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Goal-driven with a resilient mindset and a strong desire to succeed
- Strong relationship building skills and a collaborative work style
- Ability to quickly absorb new information and communicate key information in a concise and persuasive way
- Client-centred approach with the commitment to providing outstanding client service
- Ability to follow instructions and adhere to strict deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office; Knowledge and experience working with a CRM (HubSpot experience an asset)
- Previous experience in Finance, IR, Capital Markets, or related field
Only those who are qualified will be contacted.