Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional &
corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
• Supports the branch and team sales and service objectives by providing administrative assistance to deliver an exceptional customer experience. Works collaboratively within the branch and with business partners.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Expands the business growth potential of the branch and team through telemarketing and outbound calls as required.
• Prepares and vets client / prospect calls lists; tracks progress as required.
• Maintains and organizes client database.
• Organizes work and information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Projects a professional and consistent image by adhering to organizations brand, corporate identity, and standards.
• Follows through on the risk and compliance processes and policies to ensure we safeguard our customers assets, maintain their privacy, act in their best interests, and ensure an effectively run branch.
• Protects the Bank's assets and complies with all regulatory, legal, and ethical requirements.
• Completes standardized tasks under supervision.
• Performs initial problem solving within given rules/limits & escalates when required.
• Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
What you will bring to this role:
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Typically between 1 - 2 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of Private wealth company and offering (e.g. client services, client onboarding trust services, account transfers, etc.)
• Familiarity technology applications and software used in the financial planning and investment industry.
• Knowledge of operational aspects of traditional and non-traditional products (stocks, bonds, money market, mutual funds) and non traditional (managed and fee based) products.
• Familiar with suite of Banking Solutions (credit and deposit)
• Verbal & written communication skills - Basic (in business environment).
• Organization skills - Basic (in business environment).
• Collaboration & team skills - Basic (in business environment).
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients
feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities,
and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.