Growing financial services firm in NE Atlanta is searching for an Alternative Investments Manager
to join their team.
This position will review and approve alternative investment business submitted by the firm Advisors.
Additionally will be responsible for:
- Maintain and coordinate training of Advisors as needed on alternative investment and interval fund platforms
- Maintain and revise as needed all forms pertaining to alternative investments and interval fund platforms
- Occasionally attend industry conferences
- Implement process/technology improvements as needed
- Assist with any special projects pertaining to alternative investments
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Series 7 and 24 Licenses required
- Experience working with Alternative investments
- Knowledge of industry regulations regarding alternative investments
- Excellent communication skills
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in confidence to Joanmarie Bolding, Senior Recruiting Manager at email@example.com
SFGAClick here to apply online