We are searching for qualified candidates to join our $4b+ RIA client as an Investment Advisor in Nashville, TN.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will collaborate directly with the CIO, Senior Portfolio Managers, and President in this role.
- Trade client accounts in accordance with proprietary strategies and client asset allocations
- Performing comprehensive financial planning for clients as needed
- Work collaboratively with other Portfolio Managers and Analysts
- The ability to effectively communicate to individuals and audiences with varying levels of investment/financial experience
- Strong attention to detail, proactive problem solver, and the ability to work collaboratively with a relatively small team
- The understanding and application of public equities, fixed income, options and other investment strategies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and financial tools such as Bloomberg, Morningstar, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, mathematics, accounting, or a similar field
- 3+ years of relevant experience CFA Charterholder (preferred) or successfully passed level 2 while having substantive relevant work experience
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation and similar credentials are also valuable