The Wealth Investment Advisor is responsible for facilitating the delivery of strategies and capabilities including portfolio management, trust administration, investment advisory and planning. They will assist clients and families by gaining a thorough understanding of their unique goals and objectives and constructing appropriate goals based investment.
- Cultivate and maintain long-term client relationships by evaluating client’s financial needs, investment opportunities, current holdings and available investment capital and help them identify their investment objectives.
- Develop and present sound financial solutions to clients.
- Recommend investment solutions that are suitable for prospects and clients based on client needs, time horizons, risk profile and preferences.
- Develop a book of business consistent with First Point Wealth Management goals for assets under management through prospecting, referrals, networking, community involvement and centers of influence.
- Provide periodic client reviews.
- Maintain compliance with securities laws and regulations.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in banking, finance, accounting or related field required
- Self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Strong work ethic.
- CTFA, JD, CFA, CPA designation preferred.
- Must be willing to acquire CFP Certification