endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis is working with a global manufacturing leader to find an Inventory Supervisor. The Inventory Supervisor will oversee day-to-day activities of the Cycle Counting, Returns, Repack and Quality teams. The chosen candidate will demonstrate excellent organization and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to interpret and analyze large amounts of data.
- Utilizing D365, manage inventory tracking system to ensure inventory levels are accurate.
- Confer or correspond with teammates – both on- and off-site to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications.
- Develop a warehouse replenishment plan for internal supplies to maintain adequate inventory while reducing costs.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Ensure accurate record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
- Completes and performs other duties/tasks as may be assigned.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s degree in management or business administration.
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills. Must be collaborative and willing to implement new and innovative methods for continuous improvement.
- Training and Teaching Others — Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
- Demonstrated ability in all aspects of Inventory Management.
- Previous warehouse experience.
- Excellent attendance.
- D365 (Microsoft Dynamics 365) experienced preferred; ERP experience required.