Inventory Production Manager with Purchasing Exp
Our client a rapidly growing powdered food manufacturer has an immediate need for a Purchasing and Production Manager. This is a permanent position with excellent benefits.
Inventory Production Manager with Purchasing Experience
Summary: The Production Planner is responsible for developing the Master Schedule and all Production Planning schedules at the facility level to satisfy customer demand within cost and capacity parameters at the Alpharetta, GA facility. This role is a key contact for all functions across the broader organization by providing regular production and packaging plans consistent with capacity and Sales and Operations (S&OP) forecasting.
Jobs/Duties or Responsibilities
- Purchase chemicals and supplies for plant consumption
- Manage all day to day manufacturing, packaging, and warehousing operation
- Plan and schedule all manufacturing operations
- Determine stocking levels of materials based on forecasting and historic data
- Utilize MRP for creating work orders and reordering materials
- Work and manage within a three day lead time for all customer orders
- Create new manufacturing Policies and Procedures
- Administer OSHA training for all plant employees
Click here to apply online