Our partner, a growing global organization is looking for an Inventory Coordinator. Are you looking for a work environment where people can grow, learn, and feel good? For the past 60+ years, their family has grown significantly, and they have worked hard to build their culture around what matters most their people and the environment. The position is located at their brand-new facility in Medina.
The Inventory Coordinator is responsible for the inventory management of the warehouse and the function of receiving, inventory processes, and reconciliations.
- Inventory Coordinator will input all receipts of incoming material from their assigned warehouses.
- Responsible for reconciling the warehouse receipt to all vendor-supplied paperwork.
- Communicates any damaged material received with the appropriate Product Manager/Coordinator or Logistics Coordinator to resolve or attain disposition of material.
- Performs title transfer transactions ensuring all documentation is communicated to the material owner(s) when applicable.
- Analyzes the Anticipated Delivery/Overdue Purchase Order reports, resolving any open order issues with the appropriate Product Coordinator.
- Initiate transactions and complete Re-packs, Re-labels, Blends and Transfer, etc., work orders.
- Updates all reports for month-end reporting.
- Performs necessary adjustments to close out small pounds or rounding calculations.
- Processes RGA returns and submit approvals to the Corporate Quality Dept.
- Liaison between Ravago companies and warehouse with regard to inventory.
- Ensure all ISO documentation is current.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years of applicable experience in a similar role.
- Two-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with ISO requirements and documentation preferred.
- Strong attention to detail; able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Ability to round to the nearest whole number.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software; Inventory software; Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Company Culture & Perks
- Promoting a positive and encouraging work environment that is focused on the development and career advancement of our team.
- Brand new campus that includes employee gym
- Amazing Benefits package
- Attendance Bonus Program
- Social activities, community, and company events
AndersonBiro Staffing, LLC is a full-service staffing firm. Our motto here is Powerful Teams...Practical Strategies® and our clients appreciate our flexible, realistic approach to doing business and delivering effective results