GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
The Inventory Control Clerk will be responsible for ordering and maintaining the appropriate level of physical inventory to service customer requirements and meet inventory guidelines established by management and corporate HQ.
This will be done by understanding the in-transit production processes at plant level, on-hand, and safety stock levels of inventory and adjusting as required.
- Issue POs to factory, understanding and considering customer orders and safety stock requirements
- Adjust order deliveries with the factory.
- Maintain acceptable physical inventory levels including appropriate safety stock levels.
- Following up with incoming and/or outgoing inventory and expediting as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: PERCENT
- Issuing Purchase Orders 50
- Negotiating & Adjusting Orders with Factories 20
- Inputting Quantity of Parts Receiving 10
- Tracking incoming and outgoing Inventory 10
- Others 10
- Knowledge of SAP system related to Inventory Control functions
- Data analysis and analytics
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good communications skills
- PC Software application skills
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Experience may be considered in place of degree.
- 2 - 4 years of Inventory Control, Purchasing, Supply Chain or related experience.
- Logistical and expedite experience including working with freight companies and carriers for delivery updates.
- Proficient in Computer skill (Desktop & ERP)
- Advanced Excel skills preferred
This position may require minimal travel to the third party logistics (Casas) facilities.