Role You Will Play:
We are recruiting for the absolute largest building materials wholesale distributor in the country. They pride themselves on being a wonderful place to work and their market reputation shows that! This company is hiring an Inventory Analyst for their Northern New Jersey Location. This role will entail: Reviewing internal PO’s to meet desired inventory goals, analyze and identify overstock using analytical tools, using their ERP system to maintain and expand their suggested purchase orders and more! You’ll have a direct impact on the business and the growth of the location. This role will be Monday and Friday remote and Tuesday-Thursday in office- super flexible office dynamic.
- Leading Supplier to lumberyards and retailers across the U.S.
- This company has decades of relationships and a strong reputation in the marketplace
- Offer the largest selection of quality Lumber, Drywall, Board Products, Building Supplies, and Specialty Products as well as deliver them with personal, dependable service
Benefits & Features:
- Company provides an environment that challenges, motivates, and rewards excellence
- Extensive training opportunities as well as a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package
- Monday and Friday remote and Tuesday-Thursday in office- super flexible office dynamic
- Home to thriving local businesses and shopping communities
- Less than an hour from the mountains and only 32 miles outside of New York City
- Ranked 6th best place to raise a family by Forbes Magazine
- Home to many parks and trails that offer various outdoor activities