Inventory / Cost Accountant - Greensboro, NC
This newly created position will be responsible for all inventory accounting functions.
- Developing inventory analysis reports and analyzing variances
- Assisting in the improvement in internal controls related to inventory
- Verifying accurate standard costs
- Monitoring and verifying accurate inventory transactions daily
- Reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger
- Preparing monthly journal entries as needed
- Process documentation of all areas affecting inventory based on the transactions that process through the ERP system and monitoring compliance in all areas – receiving, shipping, cycle counting
- Special projects as required
The successful candidate possesses:
Click here to apply online
- A minimum of four years experience as an Inventory or Cost Accountant in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- An understanding of GAAP in relation to inventory.
- Is flexible and able to work as part of a team.
- Expert skill in MS Excel.