Interventional Cardiologist Physician
We are actively seeking an Interventional Cardiologist Physician to join our top-tier cardiology practice for a long-term opportunity at one of our partner hospitals on the Coast of Oregon. This is an employed physician position working in a community of 52,000 and serving a population of 110,000 patients
• Competitive compensation package Annual Salary of 590,000 and the signing bonus offered is 120,000
• Eligible for our employed physician benefit package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability insurances, Paid Time Off, CME Allowance, and Retirement Savings plans.
• At the base of the beautiful Cascades Mountains. At 4,200 feet above sea level, it offers four seasons, mild climate, affordable housing, arts and theater
• Board certification in Interventional Cardiology
• Washington medical license, or the ability to acquire one
• Recreational activities abound in the outdoors. World-class fishing, hunting, mountain biking, hiking, rock climbing, white water rafting, ATVing, skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, etc., are all available and frequent hobbies of the community residents.