Flybridge Staffing is currently looking for a Sr. Interoperability/Interface Engineer (Mirth/HL7) for one of our clients in the South Florida area. This is a fast-paced, results-oriented and team-centric environment and is a great opportunity to work with a solid company and team.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of APIs to distribute critical machine learning-derived patient data to our proprietary EHR system, proprietary mobile application and third-party systems
- Responsible for maintaining legacy HL7 systems in Mirth
- Responsible for clear and concise documentation related to all interfaces
- Leadership in terms of all interface oversight and overall health
- Ownership of data integrity checks across interfaces
- Provision of support for FHIR and API connectivity for our systems and implementing CCDA connectivity
- Ownership of industry-standard security protocols related to electronic patient health information (ePHI) exchange
- BA in Computer Science, or equivalent degree
- 7+ years Development experience required
- Minimum 5 years Microsoft Stack Development in .NET/C# required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience responsible for Production Mirth interfaces
- Has good foundation with SQL and SQL Server
- Healthcare technology experience
- Has proven implemented and support within an API in production
- Has experience organizing and working efficiently within JIRA or similar system
- Understanding and knowledge of CCDA specifications is a benefit (though not an absolute requirement)
- Understanding and knowledge of FHIR specifications is a benefit (though not an absolute requirement)
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!