Research Associate – Job Description
Who we are
Variant Partners is a Professional Recruiting firm based on the north side of Ann Arbor, MI in the Domino's Farms Office Park. We have been in business for nearly 50 years and have a fun, family-oriented environment. Domino's Farms Office Park offers many amenities including a fitness center, cafeteria, dry cleaners, and more.
The role—Research Associate
Based on your experience, you will perform a variety of sourcing/research duties in supporting a team. You will be responsible for internet research, sourcing, and data entry.
Who you are
A tech savvy, motivated individual that can manage a variety of responsibilities themselves, can make independent decisions and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Someone that works well in a deadline-focused, project-based environment will thrive in this role.
You must be well versed and comfortable working with the following: a Windows environment, Microsoft Office programs, internet navigation and Social Media sites.
Our ideal candidate:
- Can handle multiple projects in various stages
- Enjoys setting goals and exceeding them!
- Can exercise a high level of independent judgement
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with Boolean search logic is a plus
- Experience using a CRM or ATS software is a plus
- Strong technical writing skills - a plus
- Strong geographic knowledge (particularly of the American Midwest) - a plus
What we offer
- Flexible schedules - after your initial training period, our team members determine their own hours with our flex-time policy
- Monthly events and goal exceeding events
- Professional Development - Custom on-boarding plan, mentoring, certification programs,
- Benefits - Medical (BCBS) as well as elective (Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life/AD&D and LTD)
- Profit Sharing - We have a 401K program with employer contributing up to 5% based on company goals
To apply, please send your resume by using the apply button.