Title: International Tax SeniorLocation: Atlanta, GASalary: $115,000 - $150,000
$90,000 - $125,000 base
This role is with a Fortune 500 company at their global headquarters in the Atlanta area. Since the company's growth has been mainly internationally they've decided to create this new position.
In this role you will:
- Assist with international tax structuring projects including acquisitions.
- Assist in tax planning projects and research international tax issues.
- Prepare the international portions of the US return.
- Participate in international tax provision work, including preparing the international components of the quarterly and annual provision under ASC-740. Assist with the review of foreign subsidiary tax provisions.
- Recommend tax-efficient structures for U.S. and cross border acquisitions and other planning projects.
- Participate in foreign tax credit, cash repatriation, transfer pricing projects, subpart F and other special projects.
- Research international tax issues.
- 2+ years of international tax experience