International Tax Senior Associate
Our client, a Top National PuInternational Tax Senior Associate professional to define their own career and chart a path for a growing area with an international accounting firm.
**We are also open to a flexible, hybrid work schedule after a period of in-office onboarding and training!**
What you will do:
- Provide tax compliance services for high-net-worth individuals and U.S. owned foreign entities
- Assist local office tax professionals with navigating international tax laws
- Research novel tax issues as they arise
- Communicate and update both clients and internal professionals on tax law changes in the international tax area
- Address questions on technical accounting matters from team members and upper-level client management
- Collaborate with internal software professionals on the development of automated solutions
- Perform a detailed review of team’s workflow and monitor tasks to ensure they are assigned and completed on a timely basis
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university; Masters degree in Accounting or Tax preferred
- CPA (or CPA designation in process)
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience in a professional services firm providing tax compliance services, with intermediate to advance level tax preparation skills.
- Experience with information reporting forms for foreign corporations, foreign partnerships, and foreign disregarded entities (e.g. Form 5471, Form 8865, Form 8858) required. Some experience with individual tax returns a plus.
- Familiarity, or some degree of exposure, to international tax provisions; cross-border issues; and U.S. tax reporting compliance for international taxpayers such as foreign tax credits, income repatriation, etc.
- Highly developed Microsoft Suite Skills (Work, Excel) required; experience with OneSource and/or CCH Axcess software a plus
- Highly motivated individual eager to grow in both technical tax knowledge and practical implementation of international tax strategies and related U.S. tax compliance
- Detail-oriented professional with critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Leadership and project management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively in all formats
- Ability to manage and adhere to challenging deadlines
Click here to apply online