Our client is collaborative, entrepreneurial and on the move. As part of a dynamic global organization of 42,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
The International Tax Manager is responsible for the delivery of a full range of International Tax services for multiple clients in a wide variety of industries. Responsibilities include interacting closely with clients to provide innovative international tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise; providing primary and secondary review of complex international tax returns; developing and managing staff; and working closely with partners and staff on client management, practice development, and business development activities.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Manage, direct, and monitor multiple client services teams on client engagements; plan, execute, direct, and complete international tax projects in a wide variety of industries; provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise to clients; and manage to budget.
- Manage the delivery of a full range of international tax services and advise U.S. and foreign multinational companies on the tax implications of their international operations as well as coordinating U.S. tax laws with foreign tax laws to develop an optimal worldwide tax strategy.
- Consult with clients on tax-efficient structuring of international transactions, effective use of tax treaties, planning related to offshore investments activities and repatriation programs to minimize US and foreign income taxes of our US-based multinational clients, minimizing worldwide tax burdens on business transactions and operations, and making effective foreign investments.
- Conduct primary and secondary review of complicated or complex international tax returns.
- Work closely with partners, managers, and staff to integrate practice development skills into a team approach to client service and new business development.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you must bring to this role:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. CPA, or JD/active law license required.
- Five to seven years of progressive tax consulting experience, preferably with at least three years focused on international taxation. Experience with a Big 4 firm, law firm, or large corporate tax department of a multinational company.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and tax accounting/technology skills with proficiency in US GAAP and tax compliance and consulting. Experience with inbound and outbound transaction consulting, multi-national corporation experience, transfer pricing, foreign tax credit utilization, and tax minimization.
- Computer expertise including knowledge of tax software and technology.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
Only those who are qualified will be contacted.