International Compensation Analyst
Client seeks an International Compensation Analyst to continually assess their total compensation packages by conducting a comparative analysis by region and industry while taking into account the organization’s financial performance. The analyst will build relationships with Regional Directors across the globe in providing guidance backed up with sound and robust analysis and market insight. Furthermore, s/he will recommend compensation package for employees, and the increases thereafter, by developing a compensation program, which includes tracking and reporting, job evaluation, and salary administration for Client’s incentive programs. An effective candidate will be meticulous, have outstanding business acumen, and have sound understanding of compensation analysis.
- Direct, distribute, and reconcile worldwide compensation by collecting data and reports to assess results and market trends ensure the Total Rewards package for staff are benchmarked competitively for each position.
- Prepare and maintain job descriptions for each position within Client, along with maintaining job classifications and salary scales to ensure job descriptions accurately reflect the work performed by incumbents.
- Liaise with third-party payroll vendors to ensure Client is compliant with host locations payroll, tax, and benefits practices, and conduct accurate and timely global payrolls. Create methods to minimize company risk about payroll tax compliance both domestically and abroad.
- Conduct data and cost analyses to be used in employee negotiations and collective bargaining agreements.
- Collaborate with HR team by working with insurance brokers and investment planners to create competitive, cost-effective benefits packages for the organization.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Institute, follow, and tight audit process controls to ensure data integrity and minimize errors.
- Execute and communicate preferred methods and best practices for hiring, training, compensating, and evaluating employees.
- Acts as a subject matter expert on market data for HR partners globally.
- Identify processes, programs, or capabilities that could benefit from automation or re-engineering.
- Keep abreast of legislation, trends, advances, and/or new technology and make recommendations for changes and improvements.
- Maintain a working knowledge of federal and state legislation and country specific policies that may affect compensation policies, and guide management on applicable state and federal employment regulations, compensation policies, and collective agreements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field, with CCP, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP Preferred. Additional certification in Global HR certification preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years as a compensation analyst with proficiency in compensation research and data analysis with both US and global experience.
- Strong planning, problem-solving, project management, organizational, and communication skills; able to multi-task.
- Attention to detail with high personal work standards.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, compensation principles and concepts, compensation analysis and consulting, including market pricing, compensation plan/structure design, job evaluation and grading, FLSA review.
- Experience reviewing and monitoring employee pay and proactively making recommendations.
- Competency with creation, design, and administration of variable pay plans
- Familiarity with salary survey processes and compensation databases
- Proficient with MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and HRIS systems.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment; able to adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
- Some knowledge of Judaism and/or the Jewish community, culture, and issues desired.