Our client based in Montague Gardens imports leading edge IT components, systems accessories and much more. They distribute their product range through a national network of authorised dealers, Retailers, E-tailers, System Integrators and Solution providers. This is easily achieved with our client having 7 stocked National Branches across South Africa for customer convenience.
Internal sales position – minimal travel required. Grow Customer Base and increase sales with existing customers. Important - this is not a order taking role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face-to-face or over the phone
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these needs
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning to implement operational changes
- Draw up client contracts or agreements
- Liaise with the warehousing and logistics departments as appropriate
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the IT environment
- Create a sales pipeline
- Increase sales of the business
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to management
- Develop the business sales and marketing strategy
- Grade 12
- Valid Driver’s License
- Preference will be given to applicants who have experience in selling IT Hardware
- Internal sales position – minimal travel required
- 99% telephonic sales with retailers, corporates, service centres, etc.
- Must reside close to Montague Gardens, Cape Town
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Business-to-business (B2B) sales experience essential
- Comfortable engaging with customers and closing deals
- Comfortable building relationships with potential clients via the telephone, skype or email
- Must have a great EQ – fun bubbly personality wanting to learn and interact
- Customer Focused
- Punctuality, Reliability, and Integrity
- Self Confidence
- R10 000 basic and a commission – earning potential is above R15,000.00pm
- 3-month probation period applies
- Mon-Friday 8am to 5pm (additional hours may be required operationally
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202144 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email email@example.com