Physician - Internal Medicine
McCall & Lee is seeking a board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine Practitioner to join an outstanding primary care program. The Internal Medicine Physician will provide direct patient care. This is an employed position with a highly competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, and a comprehensive benefits package
McCall & Lee is seeking a hard-working, team player with a favorable work and/or training history. Candidates should be able to independently administer and interpret routine and special diagnostic test in and expedient and professional manner.
Candidates should also be able to effectively collaborate with referring physicians, agencies and other professionals to provide optimum care for each patient.
Shift/Schedule - Full time, M-F.
- Evaluates and treats patients with appropriate medical diagnostic and treatment skills. Coordinates discharge planning with case management.
- Recommends, participates in, and works to ensure the success of efforts to improve cost effectiveness and quality of care provided to patients.
- Accepts patient referrals from other physicians. Acts as admitting, attending and/or consulting physician for patients who require hospitalization for primary medical diagnoses, depending on needs of patients, medical staff and hospital.
- Participates in academic programs (e.g. medical education and research) as requested. • Provides appropriate documentation that meets insurance company requirements; appeal all denials in a timely manner.
- Participates in inpatient and outpatient consultation for specialty, which may include on call schedules.
Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Louisiana Medical Board
If you are interested in hearing more about this incredible opportunity, please contact our lead recruiter for this region.
Jonah Rader Executive Recruiter
Main 512 795 2000 x95 Office 225 416 6222