Our growing client has a need for an Internal Auditor to perform internal audits, including the execution of strategic, operational, financial, and compliance risk-based audits.Responsibilities:
• Execute risk-based audits evaluating controls and processes for scalability, effectiveness,
• efficiency, and risk mitigation strategies
• Assist in audit planning, refinement of audit work programs, and wrap up of engagements
• Assist in drafting audit reports that summarize audit findings and recommendations, including
• consolidation of metrics and graphing
• Develop and communicate audit observations, recommendations, process improvement
• opportunities, and best practices and obtain management responses
• Monitor and report on the status and findings of audits
• Assist audit team in performing special projects and implementing internal audit best
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field.
• 2+ years of public accounting, internal audit, or related operational auditing or business experience.
• Medicare or health care industry experience and IT Environments
• CPA, CIA and/or CISA preferred.For immediate consideration for this role send your resume to William Franks
Click here to apply online