Internal Audit Manager - Operational Audit
- Supervises internal audits to assess the effectiveness of controls, accuracy of financial records, efficiency of operations, and compliance with governmental regulation.
- Works closely with internal clients at all levels in developing audit findings and recommendations regarding business process optimization, internal control and compliance. Reviews work papers. Performs complex testing procedures .
- Participates in the development and implementation of risk assessments and audit plans .
- Executes procedures and reviews work papers supporting external audit of internal controls, business processes, and account balances .
- Keeps abreast of internal control audit trends to assure audit processes remain effective .
- Bs Degree
- 3+ Audit ExperienceClick here to apply online