These are full-time, unpaid summer internships, typically ranging from 10-12 weeks. Throughout your internship, we provide continuous training and performance feedback to ensure you develop the necessary skills to succeed. Additional career opportunities are available upon conclusion of a successful internship, including placement as a Sales/Account Management Trainee.
Education / Certifications
• Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree, preferably with a concentration in Sales, Marketing, Business, or Engineering
• Ability to work in a highly team-oriented and dynamic environment
• Candidate must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively develop expectations and relationships with internal and external customers
• Needs to be self-motivated and able to manage many simultaneous projects and responsibilities
• Prior sales internship experience is a plus