Clayco’s Accounting department, located in St. Louis, MO is offering a student internship during the summer and potentially continuing on a part-time basis through the academic year (where applicable). The internship program will provide the student with relevant skills in a variety of accounting functions via on-the-job training.
Spend your summer working for and learning from one of the nation’s top design-build construction firms!
As an intern for you Clayco Accounting Department you will be responsible for and gain experience in the following areas:
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Monthly financial statement review and analysis
- General accounting month-end closing procedures
- Providing assistance to other Clayco departments as necessary with accounting tasks
- Completion of special projects as needed and other duties assigned
- Must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited University and majoring in Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications ( Excel and Word)
- A high level of accuracy, dependability, and enthusiasm
- Strong technical and organizational skills in addition to excellent written and verbal communications skills, in a professional environment.
Qualities We Look For
- Strong work ethic and desire to “do the right thing”
- Creative and results-oriented – with a strong sense of urgency
- Highly entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Must work well equally as an individual and as part of a team