Our client is looking for a Intermediate Software Developer to join their team.
The Intermediate Software Developer will form a vital part of a team of C# Developers who are responsible for creating cutting-edge software that supports critical business processes. This candidate will report to the Software Development Team Lead.
- Develop cutting-edge software using the latest development tools and frameworks.
- Unit-test all software artifacts.
- Maintain current systems (web/other) and develop new systems (web/other) using the latest technologies.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and Test Analysts in developing, testing and deploying systems components.
- Research and develop new technologies.
- Provide second/third line support to IT for software deployed into company eco system.
- Analyse and resolve complex and high impact production issues.
- Monitor systems performance and ensure all SLA’s are met.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years’ hands-on development experience.
- Computer Science related degree, diploma or similar qualification.
- Experience in working with agile teams and successfully delivering agile based software projects.
- Be prepared to work in a 24/7 environment.
- Experience in internet technology and web development.
- Proven experience in coding.
- Willing to research, learn and apply new technologies and languages.
- Knowledge of OO, development methodologies and patterns.
- Knowledge of the following:
- Databases: MS SQL Server
- MVC pattern
- Message Queues (RabbitMQ)
- NoSql (Mongo)
- Out of Memory Caching (Couchbase)
- Real time evaluations (SignalR/XSockets)
- Source control concepts (Merging, Branching, Publishing)
- Continuous Integration
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201153 subject heading or email body
- Excellent communication skills which includes verbal and written with both technical and non-technical audiences
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Adaptable individual who is able to handle stress in a calm, mature way
- Flexibility in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Critical thinking and problem solving ability
- Solutions and results oriented
- Sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Passion for technology, innovation and continuous learning
.Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position. We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.