Intermediate Payroll Coordinator
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Intermediate Payroll Coordinator who has experience handling high volume, full cycle payrolls and processing year-end reports and reconciliations. This is an opportunity that will be going from temporary to permanent for the right individual. If you want the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and career growth opportunity, this is the role for you!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Processing a high volume, full cycle payroll for hourly and salary employees, multi-province (AB, BC, SK, MB) and non-union
- Year-end reconciliations: WCB, EI, CPP and T4's
- Preparing and sending out T4's
- Benefit reconciliations
- Union remittance processing and reconciliations
- Pulling year-end reports and reconciling the reports
- Processing weekly pay and performing weekly audits
- Data entry of timesheets, reconciling timesheets and resolving timesheet issues
- Tracking department changes, division transfers and job title changes
- Entering and processing payroll adjustments and changes
- Entering new hires and processing terminations
- Preparing payroll journal entries to the GL
- Updating employee files and maintaining the files consistently
- Processing ROE’s and T4’s
- High volume of tracking and entering in excel (pivot tables & v-look ups)
- Answering a high volume of employee inquiries
Your strengths include:
- 5+ years experience processing high volume payroll
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce is mandatory
- Experience will multi-province will be considered an asset
- A PCP designation or working towards it will be considered an asset
- A critical thinker with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and follow up
- Comfortable working within tight deadlines and meeting those consistently.
- Experience with large multi-province payrolls will be considered an asset
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Sherri Bowles.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!