Our client is an award-winning, internationally acclaimed digital solutions and technology service provider. With a track record of more than 20 years, they have become one of South Africa's leading providers of on-demand customer experience and digital solutions.
Intermediate Cyber Security Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:
- Drives business by identifying and selling prospects and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions, answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members, teaching improved processes, and mentoring team members.
- Expands business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry and researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; and recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports and presentations by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and other content, establishing personal networks, benchmarking best practices, and participating in professional and industry organization.
- Validate and work through new business needs that come through our lead generation platform, sales development team, and your own personal prospecting efforts within your territory
- Manage assigned territory and development new business
- Conduct prospective client first-call phone conferences and in-person meetings with the assigned outside sales team. The ability to discuss the Managed IT & Cyber Security programs, explain the benefits and capabilities of our team, tools, procedures and staff is key to this role. The goal of this meeting is to introduce our IT & Cyber Security offerings and to get the client to agree to our paid Business Transformation Assessment (BTA).
- Present technology and service demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Provide technical advice to prospective clients in terms of educating the prospect on the value of Impact Managed IT & Cyber Security services.
- Conduct the in-person Business Transformation Assessment validation and proposal meetings with an assigned Business Development Specialist and Engineer. This includes walking the client through the Business Transformation Assessment documentation and explaining our recommendations. This requires the ability to take the technical details and explain them to C-Level prospects in a non-technical way. The emphasis is always on showing the client the value we bring and getting them excited about our Managed IT & Cyber Security Services.
- Manage prospective client pipeline using Impact’s CRM, Microsoft Dynamics Business Central. Update all client activities on a minimum of twice-daily basis.
- Process orders in the CRM and Impact Sales order process.
- Stay current with Managed IT and Cyber Security solutions and is able to demonstrate our solutions to prospective clients at a high level
- Own sales pipeline and associated quota. This includes farming for current client base and other activities that drive the sale of Managed IT and Cyber Security services.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers that further develop our company’s positive reputation through exceptional customer service.
- Manage workload to organize and prioritize daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Proactively developing and leading sales opportunities through prospecting, qualifying, solutioning, and closing Cybersecurity solutions in the midmarket business industries.
- Demonstrates effective understanding of target audience including industry knowledge and key business issues Eide Bailly Cybersecurity solutions can address, industry trends, and competition.
- Assists in Cybersecurity marketing efforts including go-to-market content development and delivery as needed to drive lead generation and growth.
- Proactively build relationships through virtual and face to face meetings as well as phone/email communications to key prospect up to and including C-level executives.
- Builds product and consulting services knowledge of Cybersecurity solution offerings as well as continuously developing sales skills.
- Displays effective research techniques to uncover valuable information about prospects that will have high impact on lead qualification.
- Interacts by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-level executives.
- May plan, promote, participate in and represent the Firm in events and community organizations where potential sales opportunities may be identified and developed.
- Must have at least 5+ years’ experience selling technology to include some or all of the following: firewall products, network and cyber security solutions, and SaaS solutions to help companies manage and leverage data
- Must have working knowledge of cyber security and data management
- Should be skilled in determining needs and business value to customer
- Must be able to make compelling presentations to a variety of audiences using visual aids, slide shows, and other media and resources
- Demonstrate a consultative sales approach with the ability to connect solutions and new ideas for a successful client experience
- Focuses the sales effort around identifying and fulfilling customers’ current and future needs
- Have proven track record of selling to C-level executives
- Must be able to work independently as well as with other team members to close opportunities
- Inspire others with enthusiasm and positive energy
- Inspire others with drive and motivation
- Consistently identifies new sources of business
- Strategic thinker – develops sales strategies, techniques, and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment
- Understands the market, the customer, and the competition in the SaaS and cyber security industry
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
- 5+ years of tech sales experience preferred
- Experience in a consultative and full cycle sales environment preferred
- Prior experience in a technology Sales Representative, Account Executive, Outside Sales Representative, or a similar role.
- College Degree preferred
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
Salary: R35000 plus 10% commission
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202154 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org