Position: Intermediate Art Director - JP6597
Duration: 1 year (8 hours per day)
Location: Remote for now and later Toronto Downtown
Preferably a diploma or degree in communication and design.
- Within Consumer Solutions Team, the Digital & Creative Studio is responsible for developing and delivering print and digital marketing campaigns, and materials, specific to direct-to-consumer customer acquisition.
- This team works with multiple business units, as well as clients to develop and executive these campaigns on their behalf.
- We are looking for an Intermediate Art Director who enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- The successful candidate is strategic, and can create concepts for both print and digital.
- You are confident in your ideas, and are able to passionately present them internally in rough form; as well as finely polished when presenting to our clients.
- The successful candidate would be responsible for the timely delivery of concepts, layouts or comps as required for the production of various client projects.
- You'll be working closely with writers as well as studio artists.
- Deliver strategic thinking, concepts, art direction and layouts for a broad range of materials.
- From print to digital email, landing pages, direct mail, print ads, posters and magazines
- Assists with monitoring all assigned production and follows through all phases of production
- Deliver presentations to the internal team and client
- Assist with monitoring budgets and timeframes in conjunction with the production team
- Work with production team, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies to complete campaigns
- Remains current on industry trends and technology
- Deliver all projects on time and budget
- Perform miscellaneous tasks, as directed by Creative Director
- Develop concepts and collaborate with copywriters to produce high quality marketing materials
- Provide detailed direction to graphic designers and production team for completion of work
- Advise internal stakeholders and external client on all technical visual recommendations and/or issues
- Assist in making presentations to internal stakeholder and external clients
- Follow all processes for creative development and production Raise the creative bar both strategy and execution
- 4+ years of experience as an Art Director in an agency setting
- Conceptually neutral and able to deliver across all channels from print, digital and integrated
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong strategic thinker Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong collaborator and team player
- Excellent at time management and working within tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of best practices for both print (DM/CRM) and digital
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, team environment
- Comfortable and credible in front of clients, and respected by the team