Another exclusive Intermediate Accountant opportunity through Recruitment Partners! We are searching for a highly detailed and diligent Accountant who is eager to take their career to the next level. Your proven work ethic and great attitude will win you this role. Our client is searching for a qualified Intermediate Accountant that will Report directly to the Manager of Financial Reporting.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Provide and perform monthly reconciliation of multiple bank accounts with high volume of transactions that include identification and resolution of unreconciled differences
- Prepare monthly corporate accounting entries
- Prepare and maintain GST/HST returns on a monthly basis
- Provide monthly and quarterly balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure Ad-hoc projects and analysis as required
Your strengths include:
We are searching for a candidate who is diligent in nature, hard-working, strong initiative and team-oriented. In addition to your previous accounting background, your personality and corporate culture fit is important to our client. Other desirable attributes include:
- Post-secondary education in Accounting
- 5 + years of accounting experience
- Proficient with bank reconciliations
- Strong organization skills to manage conflicting priorities and tight deadlines
- Strong willingness to learn and flexibility in changing priorities
- Strong knowledge with Yardi (real-estate software) considered an asset
If you are interested in this Intermediate Accountant role, please respond directly to email@example.com (403.457.5888). Please view our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities!
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!