We are currently seeking a Revenue Cycle Practice Senior Analyst for a long term contract working in a hospital in northern California.
Below is a snapshot of the opportunity:
Interim Revenue Cycle Practice Support Analyst
Who: Large hospital in San Francisco Bay area, CA
What: Revenue Cycle Practice Support Senior Analyst
When: 1+ year project minimum
Where: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Salary: $45/hr-$55/hr - plus benefits after 90 days
- The Revenue Cycle Experienced Analyst serves as leader for the Charge Description Master (CDM) and Service Line Specialists team for a Pediatric Hospital
- Under the supervision of the Revenue Integrity Manager, this role manages the Hospital operations of the CDM and Service Line Specialists/Revenue Cycle Analyst to ensure processes and activities are performed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Lead and supports activities of all CDM and RC Specialists in the organization.
- Coordinates with the Manager to ensure communication between teams, promotes efficiency and completion of shared team projects.
- This role also serves as the key liaison and subject matter expert for charge capture/charge description master processes; charge capture education, charge audit activities, and monitoring of charge capture related metrics.
- This position also has a broad understanding and works closely with representatives of all areas of the revenue cycle; including Patient Financial Services (PFS), Health Information Management (HIM), Contracting and Reimbursement Services.
- This position will lead, support, and coordinate on-going charge capture improvement initiatives for service line areas; including charge reconciliation activities, new service implementation, and identification of revenue management opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent experience/training
- Coding Certification (RHIA, CCS, CPC, etc.) preferred
- Use of Epic for +1 year required
- 4-6 years in Revenue Integrity, Clinical Charge Capture, Charge Description Master, Coding, Gov't /Third Party reimbursement, or similar healthcare experience
- Strong skills in report development, dashboard design, and various software tools specific to healthcare revenue cycle management. Skills in common database, spreadsheet and presentation software
- Knowledgeable in use and application of Current Procedural Terminology (CPT), Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS), and Revenue codes
- Practical experience using hospital information systems, Epic billing system preferred, and computer proficiency with PC applications (e.g. Microsoft Office)
- Strong soft skills (team player, solution-oriented, strong verbal and written communicator, flexible)
To apply now, please email your updated resume to email@example.com. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Click here to apply online