- Bi-directional, cross-platform communication and management of data between disparate systems
- Designing, creating, testing system integration workflows
- Data extraction, parsing, translation, mapping, and aggregation
- Ability to pick up new technology quickly and adapt in a growth environment
- Deliver software on-time, in scope, and make accurate estimates
Education and Experience:
- Demonstrable, progressive experience as a SE using Hl7, TCP, file or APIs for 5 or more years
- Daily maintenance and management of production interfaces
- Experience with writing queries, reading from and writing to SQL or Postgres databases
- Experience creating readable/testable code and debugging connectivity issues between systems
- Experience working in a team environment using agile sprint methodologies and tools including Jira, Git, and Slack.
Ideally has experience in/with many of the following:
- Healthcare domain knowledge
- Integration platform as a service
- Salesforce APIs
- HL7 v 2.x, CCDA, FHIR, REST, X12
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!