Registered Nurse- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
As a talented and dedicated Intensive Care Unit Nurse, your career is very valuable to people and with your special Intensive Care Unit skill set, you can make a difference. We are seeking an Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Nurses for acute care hospitals nationwide.
Responsibilities of the RN - Registered Nurse – Intensive Care Unit
- Responsible for the coordination of competent, evidence-based care, including assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, and implementation.
- Participates in decision-making, teaching, mentoring, and collaboration with the team to advance patient care and achieve outcomes.
- Perform other duties assigned
• Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing • Current and Valid RN license • Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required • BSN strongly preferred
• BLS Required • ACLS Required • PALS Required
• 2 years’ current experience working in acute care hospital• 1 year experience working in an Intensive Care Unit unit • Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient • Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions • Ability to work in a team environment • Problem solving skill set • Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care
• Housing stipend available (if Travel) • Health insurance including dental and vision available! • $500 completion bonuses for all contracts!! Salary: Local $24-$40/hour Travel: $40-$50/hour