Registered Nurse – ICU
We have an immediate need for a highly motivated, team-oriented ICU Nurse.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Washington.
- Preferred: at least one year's clinical experience, medical, surgical, or critical care.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation.
- Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care is provided promptly and effectively.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package
Recent graduates will be considered for this role. For consideration, email a copy of your CV to the recruiter listed below:
Aaron Rodriguez Recruiter
Email Address: email@example.com