Are you a mechanical engineer with an interest in the growing field of Pipeline Integrity Engineering? Do you have fundamental knowledge and understanding of mechanical component failure modes & effects, fracture mechanics, corrosion, and Cathodic Protection (CP) principles?
If so, please APPLY TODAY for our client's exciting Pipeline Integrity Engineer opportunity in the beautiful Allegheny National Forest area of NW Pennsylvania near Jamestown, NY.
Work for one of the most dynamic companies in the petroleum industry, with a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation, and undeniable chances to grow!
Job Title: Pipeline Integrity Engineer
About the Company: Our terrific client is a well-established independent energy company known for its progressive leadership team, excellent employee appreciation, and good opportunities for growth! This privately-held, family-oriented company truly values and takes great care of its people, and provides a fun, inclusive culture that embraces safety, integrity, and teamwork.
Benefits and Features: 401-k + Company Match, Competitive Pay, Annual Bonus Plan/Profit Sharing, Retirement Plan, Paid Holidays & Vacation, HSA, Virtual Doctor, Paid Sick Leave, Health/Medical/Prescription/Life/Vision/Dental/AD&D/Long Term Disability Insurance, Paid Training, Education Reimbursement, Casual Dress Atmosphere
About the Local Community: Friendly, small-town atmosphere, 4-season climate with many outdoor activities nearby including hiking, biking, hunting & fishing, boating, and snowboarding & skiing.
The Role You Will Play:
- This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark in the growing field of Pipeline Integrity Engineering, a critical and recession-proof field that supports the transportation of petroleum products
- In this role, you will join the Asset Performance Group and provide Integrity Management Plan (IMP) support for the company's crude oil pipeline and terminal operations in Western PA, NY, and southern Ontario, Canada.
- Implement and maintain the Integrity Management Plan, staying abreast of regulations, industry standards, integrity assessment methods, and repair methods
- Provide Integrity Engineering support of In-Line, Cathodic Protection, and Inspection Digs
- Provide integrity engineering support on major pipeline and terminal projects to ensure Integrity Compliance, including new construction pipelines
- Evaluate integrity assessment results to determine needed actions
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Civil, or Metallurgical Engineering
- Fundamental knowledge and understanding of mechanical component failure modes & effects, fracture mechanics, corrosion, and Cathodic Protection (CP) principles
- Previous experience in asset/pipeline integrity engineering and Integrity Management Plan (IMP) principles including In-Line Inspection and digs is beneficial, but not required (will train)
* Please note: Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.