Robot Integration Technician
Execute product manufacturing and systems requirements by performing assembly and systems integration with strong work ethics and eye for detail. Utilize technical skills (Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatic and Computer) and product knowledge to deliver orders that meet customer expectations.
- Consistently achieves high quality when working on Product assembly, modification, and/or system integration from documentation (prints, illustration, and schematics)
- Follow all defined process steps, document all in process checks, review work and check list for completeness before signing off.
- Display workmanship that meets process demands.
- Lay‑out, set‑up and secure robots and associated equipment
- Energize, manipulate/jog individual robot axis
- Load, upgrade, and backup software
- Define or teach simple robot path and program the robot for unattended operation.
- Testing or functional verification of Products and/or Systems as defined (PDE EX testing, Engineer releases or Manufacturing Control plans)
- Troubleshooting or debug of technical problems.
- Repair, rework, or retrofit of product and equipment
- Disassembly and preparation of product and systems for shipment.
- Accurate and timely information entered in the Corporate Labor Tracking System (LTS).
- Proper care and use of tools and compliance with Tool Management Procedure (check‑out and return tooling daily)
- Compliance with all Robot Safety Procedures (including but not limited to, Haz Mat, Lock out tag out and RSIS robot safety)
- Computer awareness (Email, LTS, MPP)
- Basic Math Skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fraction, metric)
- Limited travel may be requested
- Associate Degree or Technical Certificate in Electronics or Electronic Technician or minimum two or more years relevant experience
- Experienced and knowledgeable on ISO 9001 requirements
- Interpret and comprehend engineering documentation, prints and/or schematics (mechanical, electrical, pneumatic)
- MIOSHA regulations (Fork Truck, Lockout, Hazardous Material)
- Maintains a disciplined approach to responsibilities, requiring minimal supervision
- Team work ethic’s which include open communication with trust, caring, sharing and respect
- Lifting of up to 50 pounds of material
- Operation of equipment
- Proper use of hand tools