Position ID #: 25119
Title: Integrated Marketing Communications Specialist
Location: Toronto, ON
Work Type: Full-Time - Currently Remote - moving to Hybrid Working Environment by 2023
Salary: $60-70K depending on experience
About Our Client:
Our client, a Canadian professional services company located in downtown Toronto, is hiring an Integrated Marketing Communications Specialist on a dynamic team. The Marketing Communications Specialist will focus on developing and implementing cross-channel marketing campaigns and creating communications deliverables and integrated marketing plans. The company offers real work/life balance. While currently remote, the company plans to move to a hybrid model at some point in the new year.
Covid and Vaccinations: Note that candidates who receive a conditional offer of employment for this position will be required to attest that they are fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada, and to maintain their status as fully vaccinated as a condition of continued employment.
The Integrated Marketing Communication Specialist will be a member of the Marketing Communications team. They will be responsible for performing a diverse range of functions including but not limited to:
- Create, write, and edit campaign content across multiple channels, including email marketing, digital, and social media, virtual presentation and events, as well as other content as requested
- Ensure content aligns with brand voice guidelines
- Assist with the creation of marketing and communication launch plans, and messaging and digital marketing strategies
- Develop, manage, and track campaign KPIs, reporting on campaign activity and results based on those KPIs,
- Assist with making recommendations for future campaigns and business planning
- Provide marketing and communications campaign recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and cross functional teams, acting as an advisor to assist with their marketing communication campaign requirements
- Support the coordination and execution of plans through project management and ongoing communication and collaboration across stakeholders
- Utilize segmentation tools to understand audience behaviors and insights
- Interact with other teams to gather requirements and to turn marketing and campaign plans into measurable programs
- Ensure best practices including for list management and segmentation
- Utilize Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar platform to automate user journeys
- Participate in team meetings, ensuring campaigns are on track and that rollouts are aligned with overall marketing strategy.
- Analyze analytics and generate performance reports, presenting to the team and leadership as required.
- Conduct A/B testing strategies to optimize copy, design and campaign performance
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for this role:
NOTE: A test or assignment to gauge your content and communication skills may be administered by the client
- 3+ years work experience in a marketing or communications role, with a focus on writing and editing
- Experience developing and executing integrated marketing plans, tracking campaign KPIs with a good understanding of digital strategy
- Proven ability to write professional content across platforms following brand voice guidelines
- Experience writing, proofreading and editing content
- Solid understanding of project management and a strong attention to accuracy and detail.
- A creative and innovative thinker with strong analytical tendencies and a strong business acumen
- Excellent problem-solving, and judgement skills with the ability to determine the appropriateness of content for stakeholders
- Excellent relationship and consensus building skills with strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Digitally fluent with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience with Email Marketing tools, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Google Analytics
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing, Business or Communications or related field
- Experience with Monday.com or similar project management/ coordination tool considered an asset