Insurance Sales Agents (CAPE TOWN)
Calling all Cycling enthusiasts, with a passion for sales!
Do you enjoy the outdoors?
Are you an active person?
Is Cycling your passion?
Then we have a position for you
In partnership with a Global Specialist Cyclist Insurer solutions company, we are looking for an energetic and motivated sales agent to join their team based in Woodstock Cape Town. The purpose of this role is driving sales through telephonically closing sales and upselling insurance packages. A family orientated environment with a group collective of achieving sales targets.
- Follow up on quote requests
- taking inbound calls
- Assisting customers to take out policies or add additional coverage to their existing policies
Reporting & Administration:
- Ensure all internal and external processes are followed
- Allowed for accurate reporting and meeting internal and partner requirements
- Grade 12 (minimum)
- Must have your own transport
- Must have a neutral Accent - fluent in English as this is for a International campaign
- Tertiary qualification, courses, and studies in sales /marketing or similar (advantageous)
- 8 – 12 months Outbound Contact Centre experience in Insurance Sales
- Preferably candidates coming from an Insurance Sales environment
- Practical experience in sales / upselling (advantageous)
- Be active and enjoy a fast-paced environment where they can think on their feet
- Enjoy speaking over the phone and building relationships with clients
- Be a team player
- Love learning, chasing targets, and problem-solving
- Be able to listen well to match the best products with clients’ individual needs
- Have good bicycle knowledge and are interested in the technical aspects of cycling
- Full training is provided
Salary: R10 000 basic salary, plus Shift Allowances and Commission
Working Hours: Monday to Friday Rotational Shifts - Daylight saving (between 2pm - 11pm & 4pm - 1am)Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202270 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org