Are you a young professional that wants to learn how to earn Six-Figures in the growing insurance industry? Did you know a part-time Insurance Agents can earn $ 100,000 yearly? Yes! What do you need to be successful in the insurance business?
1. Self-motivation and a winning smile.
2. Excellent verbal communication skills "Saying Hello" should be easy.
3. Networking is the only tool you need to "Earn Big Money"* Work our leads and write applications from your own home or office
* Work the days and hours of your choice!
* Make up to $30,000 to $75,000 to start with $100,000+ potential!
* Must commit to no less than 30 hours per week with more hours for increase in your earnings
* All leads are FREE and there is no cold calling This job is perfect for independent life insurance agents
who want a call center kind of job from home. Work your own days and
hours writing applications, be pleasant to our customers - and make a
There's no cost to to become an Insurance Agent. Training takes 1-4 weeks.
EARNINGS EXAMPLE: Here is one realistic earnings
example assuming you are fully trained, personable, working 30 or more
hours per week and can connect with people:
Work 30 hours. per week, write 15 applications per week, have 11 of
those get submitted to the insurance companies. Figure $75 compensation
to you per submit, which comes to a tidy $825 per week ($27.50 per hour
equivalent) or $43,000 annually - all for working a 30-hour workweek!
We are currently focused on recruiting intelligent, dedicated,
outgoing professionals who are interested in a long-term career in
sales. In this role, you will build relationships, develop your client
base and feel rewarded-personally, professionally and financially.
You’ll enjoy the unique experience of truly helping people while
possibly earning the type of income that helps you buy that new home,
prepare your family for college expenses, or even better, provides you
with the means to an early retirement!
Here’s what you will be doing in your new role as a Insurance Sales Agent:
- Setting appointments with prospective clients to generate sales
- Interviewing prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs
- Recommend insurance policies to meet the needs of individual clients
- Service existing clients to make sure their insurance needs are met
Requirements Our Agents come from various backgrounds and we have many successful
Agents that do not have sales or insurance experience, so this is not a
requirement, but a plus. We do find, however, that our top sales
performers all have the following skills and abilities:
Here is what you can count on from us:
- Sales-minded and open to making contacts over the phone and through networking
- Passion for people and developing sales relationships
- Easy style of communication-able to relate to all types of personalities
- Driven and goal-oriented with a focus on achieving sales success
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Submit your resume today and attend our next "free" internet seminar
- Opportunity for Six Figure Income-We have Agents earning $100K+ and
veterans earning significantly more, with a deferred compensation option
to provide commission after retirement.
- Leads, Leads Leads!-Through
company-sponsored lead programs, agent-driven advertising and corporate
advertising support, our sales prospecting programs encompass a
variety of methods to help you get in front of qualified prospects and
- Amazing Training-In addition to
our world-class new Agent training.
- Trips and Incentives-Recognition and reward programs designed to award the top producing Agents of our organization
- Technology Support-Quick and easy access to pertinent information available anytime, anywhere
We look forward to working with you!!!