We have an Insurance Defense Litigation Paralegal opportunity with a top law firm Atlanta, GAResponsibilities:
- Organizes and maintains litigation files, including preparing exhibits and documentation for depositions and trials.
- Prepares drafts of basic documents, including discovery, research memoranda, and other legal papers.
- Conducts legal research for attorneys and analyzes and interprets applicable statutory, regulatory and case law.
- Maintains law library including ordering, stocking and maintaining books and communication with legal book sales representatives.
- Assists with other projects as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Operational knowledge of legal system and developing issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated experience and paralegal degree/certificate.