Instructor – cRc Training Department
Present training programs to customers, distributors and personnel.
Provide technical training for customers, distributors and employees.
- Teach curriculum, the classes will contain the following:
- Power Point Presentations with Objectives and tasks
- Detailed Instructor outlines
- Student outlines and handouts
- Objective based exercises
- Pre-test and post test
- Use of simulators or machine tools
- Report discrepancies between product and documentation to appropriate departments
- Suggest improvements to the class curriculum.
- Prepare and maintain classrooms, training simulators and laboratory and the training office area to ensure a “Best in Class” training experience for the students.
- Provide feedback to improve employee culture and customer experience.
- Provide support to customers and departments by answering technical questions and advising appropriate action to resolve a problem.
- Reliable, consistent attendance required.
1. SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
- Proficient communication, presentation skills and computer skills
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English skills
- Ability to learn new technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understand basic Electrical, Mechanical and Pneumatic theory
- Proficient Electronic and Basic Electrical and Mechanical print reading
- Ability to complete assigned projects as scheduled. The completed project(s) must conform to specifications as defined by project team leadership and/or cRc Training Department Management.
- Ability to interface with other technical writers and instructors for the purposes of project coordination, continuity and completion.
- Ability to identify process inefficiencies and suggests solutions to eliminate them.
2. EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION
- Associate degree in Education, Instructional Design, technical related field, or equivalent experience. Bachelor degree preferred
- Experience with production automation process operations and functionality.
3. PHYSICAL EFFORT & DEXTERITY
- Lifting a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Standing for long periods
- Proper use of a personal computer
4. VISUAL ACUITY, HEARING, SPEAKING
- Visual acuity, hearing and speaking required to review technical documentation, present material to students in the classroom and respond to questions from the students
5. ENVIRONMENT & SCHEDULING
- Requires occasional overtime, to meet customer requirements.
- Requires up to 50% travel
- May perform duties in a factory environment with varying temperatures.
- Classes are taught a Facilities, Customer Facilities, and Technical Schools.